An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Chat.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Riddle:

Well...That was unexpected. I looked at my dad. He was flabbergasted. "Three Quarter's turn and some Miles away from SInk Pump then? It's Real? Surprise, surprise." He raised an unbrow at me. "If you really must know...The previous monarchy was utter crap. I led a revolution and overthrew it by force." He said factually. If we had history books, I'm pretty sure that those two sentences would have been the whole modern...Er...History section. Because...that's all I was ever told...That's all the T.Mor was ever told...Nobody knew more than that.
"And...I am unfamiliar with the term Autograph. Please, do extrapolate." He seemed to have calmed from his homicidal rage a bit. That was nice. He was nicer when he wasn't killing people...

77 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Leslie

"Can I pleeeease do something...bad to this guy?" I asked. "He's really annoying...and I've got stuff to do!"

Peter just gave me this look of complete disbelief. It was actually kind of funny.

78 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Cricket
I threw Leslie a look. In a spurt of luck I actually had him convinced that we were tourists, and maybe we wouldn't be...y'know, set on fire. And then she had to open her mouth with a remark like that. "It's a signature," I continued cheerfully. "Y'know...famous people give them. They sign something, like a scrap of paper or a book. You 'aven't given one? Oi...that's awesome! I'll be th' first!"

79 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Riddle:

Please let him ignore the other immortal chick...I do not have time to regrow all my skin again this month...Please..."My name on a scrap of paper? Hmm...Paper's worth it's weight in gold around here already...I unfortunately do not carry paper around...For...What I would hope are obvious reasons. If you can supply your own...I would be.." He grinned again. "Happy to." When dad says he'd be happy to do something...It makes me all...indegested. Or something. Happy for him normally involves me being decapitated or something...It's just...OOH. I want some waffles. That would be delicious.

80 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Leslie

IDEA!

I reached into my pocket, pulling out a couple of pieces of paper with spell-circles on them. I selected one in particular and put the others back.

"I've got some paper," I said, walking forward and holding the scrap out. "Here you go."

As soon as he took it...

81 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Annaleah
Brilliant. I was sure Cricket was only improvising with the autograph idea, but it worked out perfectly! I cracked a smile at Leslie before looking back at Mr. Face.

82 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Riddle:

Holy Ceiling Cat the noise. The noise. the noise. the noise. It was so...Noisy. Holy freakin'...Mayonaise. My dad actually looked to be in pain. Like legit...Pain. I think. Or he had a rock in his shoe that he just noticed. He was all doubled over with his hands on his ears...Man. That's right. He sees with those.
I grinned. That had been real smart. "SO...Now is running time Yeah?" I asked, all shouty.

83 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Leslie

The paper glowed bright yellow an emitted a hideous howling noise. Even with my hands clamped over my ears, I could still hear the awful screech.

"Yeah!" I shouted back at Riddle. "Just lead the way!"

84 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Riddle:

Ok...So. Let's do this supa-fast. Left. LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. STAIRS. LEFT. DOWN. RIGHT. STAIRS. RIGHT. LEFT. MORE STAIRS. LEFT. RIGHT. RIGHT. There was the front door. Some guardy dudes looked at me. "Hi random guards #9 and 10!! I gotta keep on runnin'...cos...Well. I do. Just...could'ja hold the door for me and after me? For...My vegetable friends?" I asked.

They exchanged looks. "Vegetable friends?" One asked.

"JUST DO IT OR I'LL DISEMBOWEL YOU WITH MAH CHOPSTICK!!!" I yelled, as I ran through the door. Good thing I brought it with me.

85 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Cricket
I ran after Riddle, pulling Leah with me. I was screaming in my brain, I love you super-powered slash magic-working people! Everything's easier with spells! "That was reletively easy."

86 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Leslie

"Ookay..." I said as we departed. "Well. That was an adventure."

"It would've been easier if you weren't so...!" Peter trailed off.

"Alright, Riddle," I said. "Now that we're out, would it be safer to remain invisible, or can I dismiss the magic? And, uh, do you wanna come too or something? 'Cause I could make you invisible if you wanted to come. And then we'd be an epic invisible group of epic!"

Peter smacked his forehead.

87 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Riddle:

"If you wanna be seeable again...That could be more faster. You won't be accidentally trampled by peasantry that way." I explained, casually kicking a peasant out of the way. I could call 'em peasants technically, since I lived up in the building. "And sure. I'll be like a frikkin' GPS thingy do." I grinned usefully. "Maybe we won't have to kick the Namechov's door down that way too..." Ana was some flavour of Paranoid I was pretty sure.

88 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Leslie

With a flick of my wrist, I dismissed the invisibility.

"Okay," I said. "Lead the way, Miss frickin' GPS thingy-do!"

"You seem far more enthusiastic than you were a little over five minutes ago," Peter commented dryly.

"Yeah, well," I replied with a shrug. "I like adventures."

89 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Riddle:

I liked her. She spoke mah language. "OK!!" I kicked a few more peasants out of the way, and pushed and shoved my way through the crowd. "So...These are the Duct Tape Riots...Some of these fires have been burning nonstop for over a month now I hear..." I said, waving my way through hobo fires and all kinds of revolty crazy stuff. "Watch out for the vagrants...They just wanna rob you blind...Punch em in the face and it'll be alright." I advised all...tourguide like.

90 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Leslie

Whoah...this place was a mess. I looked around at all the fires and crap. Yeesh. Somebody made a swing at me. That somebody was reeling on the ground pretty quickly.

"Look out!" I called to Peter as some maniac with a torch came bolting by.

Too late!

Suddenly, Peter's shirt was rather on fire. However, the shouts of pain I'd been expecting never came. He just sort of looked down at the fires in mild annoyance before waving a gloved hand...and making them disappear.

"See?" I asked. "Magic!"

"It's not magic!" he denied. "Gods!"

..Godsss?

91 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Cricket
"A'right...Oi my my. 'Ow long do these crowds stretch on?" I slipped past rioters, glancing around at the chaos, and ducked a torch that was hurled through the air. I glanced back at Leah to make sure she was doing alright. If anything she looked like a little girl going to her first hard rock concert. I smirked and grabbed her hand, tugging her closer. Then I noticed Peter on fire. "Ah...'ow many powers do you 'ave up your sleeve?" Cue random rioter hurling something else in our general direction.

92 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Riddle:

So...I just started yelling as I got my way through the mob. "LOOK, I AM NOT THE GOVERNMENT. I HAZ FACE SEE? JUST FRIGGIN---LEMME...GAH...DUDE REALLY?" I was alight for a moment, til I smacked my arm enough to make myself not on fire any more. We kept on trekking... I got to a building, and the population density went down a bit. Some buildings were still on fire, and this was by no means LESS rioty...It was just...less...densely rioty. "Ok. Well...That was the worst of it...Erm...Come on..." I started down a slightly on fire street.

93 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

((Pretend this came before Visi's post...))

Leslie

"Fire and wind control," Peter answered, easily fighting off some lunatic and tossing said lunatic to the ground. "And...some other things."

"Like what?!" I demanded. "What other magic did you find?!"

Peter only smacked his forehead again in reply.

I batted some random object away from my head, growing annoyed. I, of course, could fly over all of this...and apparently so could Peter...but the two other Mundane were just...ugh. And Riddle, too, who was also immortal, or so it seemed. But she wasn't like me, and she wasn't a cloudy--that much I was fairly certain of. So what was she?

((By the way, should Riddle be able to see the line markings on Leslie's face, as well as the spell-circles on her hands? Because immortals are supposed to be able to see them...but I didn't take immortals like Riddle into account.))

94 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Annaleah
I watched around, with wide eyes despite myself. It was unlike anything I'd seen before...even though I'd read about situations like this. Rioters. Oi..."This to a new adventure," I said, squeezing Cricket's hand. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BOZO!" Some crazy-looking guy was approaching too close for comfort. He threw something. I dodged it. "They never listen." Cricket was having his fair share of angry rioters, too. I was fairly sure he was cussing in whistle-speak, though it was hard to hear over the fire. Ah well. Not too far now.

95 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Riddle:

I couldn't believe it. I was loitering on Guy Fawkes street. I mean...It's prolly not called that, but...That's the big picture on the side of the building. I was loitering there...for people I knew. From...Outside here. "GUYS...JUST PUNCH EM IN THE FACE ALREADY...AND...I DUNNO...RUN OR SOME CRAP LIKE THAT!!" I called from my somewhat less hazardful location. I kicked some guy in the shin, just to be safe.

96 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Leslie

"Way ahead of you!" I laughed, hooking my foot behind this guy's knees and knocking him to the ground. "You sure have a fun city, Riddle!"

"This isn't really what I'd call fun!" Peter said, fighting off two big rioters at once with relative ease. What was with this guy?

"That's because you have no sense of fun!" I called back.

((FF?))

97 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

((THROUGH THE MAGIC OF TIME TRAVEL...T.MOR'S HOUSE!!!))

Riddle:

Aww crap. T.Mor wasn't at T.Mor's house...Because he was still on shift...Right. So I knocked on the door, as I have been told that I should do.

"I'm not allowed to open the door." Came Ana Namechov's irritable voice.

"IT'S RIDDLE. OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR." I called through the wood.

"I'm not allowed, you know that. Where's T.Mor?" She asked.

"I DUNNO. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT HE IS COMING. AND TO LET ME IN. MORTAL FOOL." I added for effect.

"No. You'll just eat all my silverware...Again. I'm not suppoused to open the door. You know that." She called through.

"Dude. I will break it down." I said.

Silence from Ana.

"Does someone wanna do this with their ninja powers, or should I just do it all ghetto style?" I asked my powered and talented cohorts.

98 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Leslie

"Ana, please open the door," Peter said gently. "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm a friend of T.Mor's. T.Mor will be here soon...and I really don't wanna bust up your door. But I will if I have to."

Personally, I'd rather just bust open the door. Why did mortals waste so much time talking? They didn't have that kind of time!

99 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Riddle:

Peter was so good at people. I wish I was good at people. I'm just good at making them...Laugh...or bleed...or BOTH AT THE SAME TIME...Which is pretty epic, but...yeah. Not good at times like these, with all the indegestion and all.

"Don't...Don't break it...I can't afford a new one..." She really meant that T.Mor couldn't afford a new one. He was the one managing the whole estate. Her words made me have a frustration.

Pale little Ana Namechov appeared at a door that was only cracked open. "How many of you ARE there?" She asked, not opening it anymore.

"More than one. Open it so we can actually frigging GET IN THE HOUSE?" Man. She made me mad.

"IS HE HOUSING MORE CRIMINALS?" She asked, remembering August.

100 Re: The First Chat. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Leslie

"No, no," Peter lied easily. "And there are five of us all together. Now, could you let us in? We won't harm anything. ...Well, I can't speak for Riddle, but the rest of us won't."

He pulled his hood back and tugged his scarf below his chin. He certainly looked far less intimidating that way. Of course, mortals didn't intimidate me, but he could've easily intimidated another mortal. Anyway...yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum