Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons vs. Humans "The War that Never Ends"

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

"It's Elle," he responded, rubbing his chin with one hand.
"Sorry to interrupt you, but do you have a moment? Or are you busy?"
It was normally odd to talk to strangers, but wizards were trusted with humans and therefor it wasn't that much of a safety danger. Unless they were wizards that followed demons.

Trix looked up, seeing a dark haired human near the border. The human didn't see Trix, which was more than fine with her.
Feeling a bit bored and slightly anxious, Trix debated lighting her black fire and burning away all of the girl's pretty hair. But she needed her energy.
Instead, Trix walked up to the border, making herself known to the human, and spoke up, "Is there any reason you're lurking dangerously close to enemy territory?"

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

Avery

Avery
Admin

As Vally walked to the field, he knew what was coming. He pick up the sword and they'd practice. Then, Reese would probably encourage him and tell him how good he was. And Vally would just nod. He was a fairly breakable boy, but he didn't need his brother sugar coating things. Valorian stopped, looking over the field. After a second, he started down, following his brother with no haste. He masked his distaste with a smile. "Just don't shatter my fragile self esteem," he joked.

http://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

Momo13

Momo13

Melody turned quickly to the sound of another person and drew her sword. "Maybe you could answer your own question first." She snarled softly, her grip on the sword tight, yet still relaxed. She flipped her hair out of her face and just looked at the girl in front of her.

((Bonez: Stranger danger!! Razz))

Lily

Uh-oh. I'd been told not to talk to strangers...especially ones that asked you if you had a moment! That's when bad stuff happened...

"Um, I'm v-very busy!" I lied, taking a hesitant step back. I was a bad liar.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix raised her eyebrows, as if to say, Test me, push me, I dare you.
It was true. Trix was testing the girl herself. She seemed confident, but in a naive way.
"I'm guarding," Trix lied effortlessly, "to make sure rats like you don't cross the border to impress their human friends. With that comes deadly consequences."
Trix's face relaxed into an evil smirk at memories of times when humans had actually crossed the border. That had been fun.

Elle's smile dropped.
"Oh, I see. Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he apologized sheepishly, "it's just that I wanted to warn you about something important."
Elle leaned in a bit closer to the girl, "If you could stay a moment, that'd be fine, but if you don't want to, can you direct me to another healer in this village?"

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo noticed a girl come in late and he grinded his teeth together with aggravation. How could you possibly be late of something like this?! He was always early for every thing he does, especially important things!
Reo didn’t have much time to dwell on this, for the king was already walking into the room. The first word that came to Reo was… huge! The so called “active” king he’s heard about is one of the largest men he’s ever laid eyes on! Reo’s face scrunched up with distaste for a moment, before he shook it off. It would be rude if the king caught him making such a face in his presence.
Once the king arrived in front of his seat, he gestured for everyone to seat. Reo did not sit though; he remained standing so that the king would call on him first.
The king’s eyes slowly rose to where Reo was standing, and as soon as the king was settled in his own chair, he waved his hand. “Go ahead,” He murmured, “Begin.”
Reo swallowed, he was actually letting him start the introduction as well! He opened his mouth, pride surging through his veins.
“The humans deserve to burn in hell for what they put the demon race through, which is why I want to begin this meeting with a proposal for an official war!” Reo stated, standing up straight with his chest puffed out proudly.

“Nah, big brothers wouldn’t do that Vally,” Reese chuckled, waiting for Vally to stand beside him so he could slap his back playfully. “Alright, you know the position. Go and get yourself in it,” He commanded, taking a step back from Vally and pulling his sword out of his holder.
He knew that Vally rarely used his sword, so he wouldn’t really be comfortable with the stance Reese taught him. It took practice to get the proper position.
“Just try your best, I’m sure you’ll do great,” Reese reassured himself more than anyone. He wanted Vally to be tough so when Reese went off to fight in the war, Vally didn’t need anyone to be around to protect him.

Momo13

Momo13

Melody smirked back at her and turned the blade in herh and a couple times. "The only person it would be deadly for is you." She laughed lightly, her eyes exited with anticipation of a fight. Every muscle of her body was screaming at her to start, to make the first move. But she held back, not wanting to be the one to cross the line. In stead she waited for the other girl's reply.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally pulled his sword out and got into the fighting stance. What Reese didn't know was that Vally had been practicing on his own, using trees as targets. He was poised, his hands shaking slightly. "I know," he muttered. Sometimes, he felt the need to remind Reese that he could heal himself and he didn't need to be tough. He just needed to be hidden. Valorian knew that thinking that could make him sound weak, but frankly, he thought he was rather smart. His sword reflected back one of his eyes, big and blue, and looking worried as usual. "Lets do this," he muttered.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix almost laughed. She really wanted to rip the girl's throat out, and show her this was a fight she couldn't win.
The human had a blade. Trix had the power of fire, incredible speed, and the mind of a twisted killer. If the human wanted to test that out, Trix would be more than happy to show her.
It was odd. The two had only exchanged a few words, but Trix was already willing to claw her eyes out. She tried to simmer her anger, and pull the hood of her black cloak over her bun of hair. Trix had never tried to look pretty even though she could. She tried to look hauntingly scary.
Just for a tease, she started to light up her fingertips. The strong and repulsive odor of her black fire filled the air.
"I'm going to advice you to back away from this border before I have to call the others, mortal," Trix said in an eerily calm voice.

Momo13

Momo13

Melody glared at her, and gripped her weapon. She was ready to fight, and ready to fight right now. But something stopped her. Something in the back of the mind pulled her away from the fight. Logic. Her rare logic was kicking in and telling her this was a fight she could not win. But every other part of her wanted to. "I am technically on my side of the barrior." She snarled to the monster infront of her.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix lifted one corner of her lips up, "You're too close for comfort. Much too close."
To bother her, Trix took another step closer. She could smell the human side. It occurred to her that the smell of her black fire couldn't reach past the border. So, daringly, Trix reached out and lifted one finger over the top of the border, so the girl could just spell it. With her speed, Trix would withdraw it long before the girl tried to strike it. Confidence bubbled inside Trix; she loved winning.

Lily

"Um, I don't know about any other healers," I said, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "I...I guess if it's just for a moment, I could stay..."

And if he tried to do anything funny, I could run. Or yell loudly enough to wake the dead.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo continued to talk, taking a deep breath between each pause, and then opening his mouth once more to talk again. He had to get every strategy he’s ever thought of into the king’s head so that the king would be pushed into started the all-out war!
Once Reo finished with his speech, he stood with his head high, daring anyone to object his wishes. Luckily, the king was the one to speak up first.
“I understand everything you’re saying,” The king spoke smoothly, rising from his seat to show his respect to Reo.
Reo was slightly taken aback; he didn’t expect such a loyal reaction. “I believe that this is the shortest war meeting the Demon Tribe has ever had, for I believe this young boy’s plans are perfect.”
Gasps erupted throughout the room. Some of the demons were surprised that we were actually going to war; others were surprised at how amazed the king was with the young boy.
“Come,” The king said to Reo, gesturing for him to follow, “You shall have the honor of telling the people we are going to war. “ The king handed Reo the fire work they always use when a battle is beginning. But this fire work was different… This one was red; the color of war.

Reese was amazed with how perfect Vally’s pose looked; it seems he’s been practicing. “Wow, you have the stance just right!” He complimented a soft smile on his lips. “And you’re more eager than you used to be to fight me.”
Reese wondered if he was annoying to Vally, for Reese was always asking to practice with Vally… Maybe Vally was just practicing with him now to shut him up.
“Let’s get to it,” Reese said, shaking off the feeling he got from his thoughts. “Ready?”

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally nodded, positioning his blade so he was ready to strike. "Uh-huh," he said, trying not to sound too bored. Reese was always eager to fight with Valorian, even if it was obvious that Vally didn't want to. He wanted to do anything to make him better, tougher. Hopefully now, Vally was good enough to make him realize that practicing wasn't needed. He appreciated the help from his brother, he really did, but sometimes it was just irritating. Vally had better things to do, like kill squirrells and then see if he could revive them. He snapped from his thoughts and looked between his brothers blade and eyes.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo felt power in his hands while he held the fire work. The king led him over to the platform where every battle fire work has ever been sent.
Reo sucked in a breath before using his own power to light his eyes, smiling proudly at the thread that would light the fire work. “Today,” He whispered to himself as he lit the thread, “I, Reo Lionheart, officially declare war against the dreaded humans.”
A man grabbed Reo from behind and pulled him back into the conference room so he wouldn’t be blown up when the fire work exploded in the air.

“Go!” Reese shouted, moving one step to charge at his brother. He began to raise his sword against Vally’s when a spark in the sky caught his eye. He dropped his sword and stared at the red fire work, his whole body frozen with awe.
“Vally,” He spoke, his throat feeling dry, “They finally… they finally decided to kill us all off.” His arm rose and pointed to the red sparks flaring up into the sky and exploding in mid-air. The fire work was beautiful, but the meaning of it was something to fear.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

"Just tell anyone you can that there's a rumor going around that the demons want a war. Can you do that, Lily?" Elle asked, a slight urgency in his voice.
"I don't want to bother you anymore," Elle added with a sly smile, "but just remember to try to train more as well."
Just after Elle finished speaking, a bright red firework exploded in the sky.
Oh, oh please . . . Please let me be imaging things . . .
That confirmed the rumors. A war was happening.
"I've got to go now, Lily, I've got to go," Elle stammered, wanting to flee from the village as quickly as possible.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix turned her dark blue eyes away from the girl to look into the sky. It was exploding with red, beautiful and free and bloody. For once, Trix felt something like happiness. War. Finally. She smiled, showing all of her pearly white teeth that were more like fangs.
Yes!
Trix wanted to get away from this girl as soon as possible and demand a leadership position. She knew she was strong enough and definitely had the authority.

((Sorry, but I can't deal with this new font, lol. It makes my eyes hurt...))

Lily

"U-um, okay!" I said. I looked to the sky where the firework exploded. "Wait! Before you go! What does that mean?!" I pointed up hurriedly at the floating smoke remnants, picking up his sense of urgency.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally looked up,tossing his sword to the side. He was sure that if he collapsed, he wouldn't be stabbing himself. His eyes flickered from the spark to his brothers face. "Not if I can help it," he muttered. But he knew he wasn't fooling anyone. Valorian was not a toughie or someone remotely intimidating. He sighed and slumped to the ground, careful not to dirty his coat. Maybe they all were going to die. maybe they weren't. Valorian's head dipped down and nervous tears dripped from his cheeks. It wasn't just the firework that had made him scared. It was the fear that it had instilled in Reese. Reese had really been Vally's role model, the person to mold like. Now that he was shattered, Vally had to be his own.

Wren saw the firework high above and slipped away from the rest of the army. She quickly found a secluded section off the territory and slipped through. She couldn't go through with killing all of those people and now that she was a against them, she was prepared to fight for them. She smoothed out her coat and hair and started around, looking for nothing. Maybe this was her break from the army. Maybe this was how her story started?

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Elle looked at the girl, starting to bite the edge of his lower lip. He was 19, and terrified like a young boy. Elle was shaking, and had gone bone pale.
"It's n-n-ot a rumor. There's going t-to be . . . A war. That confirmed i-it," he stuttered.
His eyes stared off into a distant place, body getting loose. Elle turned away from the girl and forced himself to walk away, not thinking to use a spell.
He needed to sleep and think about this.

Lily

A...war?

I wasn't sure how to deal with this... I'd never encountered a war before. What was I supposed to do about wars? What was I going to do...? The first logical step to me seemed to be getting inside...but how? Where was I supposed to go?

What was I supposed to do?

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Aww, Lilly </3

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Elle walked numbly up a trail, getting near the valley. He'd always named it Bloody Valley in his mind; it seemed fitting. Right now, he couldn't think.
All the death, all the torture, all the hell . . .
He couldn't help but hold a little grudge against the demons for starting it. But he knew the humans were just as much in the wrong as they were. Elle shuddered. He planned to stay out of the war, hiding away in his hut . . .
But a part of him wanted to make a change. To stop this. To save lives.
But how? How . . .
Elle looked up. He could see a moving figure, looking like they were trying not to be seen. His eyebrows knitted together.
"Hello?"he called out, voice wavering.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo sucked in a breath of excitement; he still couldn't believe the war was beginning. His thoughts were all over the place when he arrived back home, but they all crumbled when he heard his mother crying.
“Reo?! Reo is that you?!” She cried from the next room, obviously too wrapped up in what she was doing to come into the entrance hall.
“What’s wrong mother?” Reo sighed as he walked into the room she was sitting in. He noticed her afternoon tea didn’t even have one sip yet. This meant she was not happy at all…
“Reo, you were…” Her hands were shaking and tears were continuously streaming down her face. Reo wondered how long she’s been like this. “You were drafted into the war and you’re expected to head to the army’s campsite tonight.”
My eyes widened and I could feel my happiness spreading, “I can’t believe this! This is fantastic!”

Reese bent down to sooth his brother, his arm wrapping around Vally’s shoulder, “It’s okay Vally. I’ll go off to the war and kill all those bad guys for you. There’s… no need to be afraid.” Although Reese had to act like he was fearless now that Vally seemed terrified, there was no hiding the hesitation in his voice.
Ever since he was a kid, he always stumbled on his words when he was nervous for an upcoming event. Now that he had something to be extremely anxious about, his stumbling words seemed to show up once more.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Wrens head snapped up and her eyes found the sounce of the voice and she started over, her eyebrow raised. "Hi...?" She said, unsure. At any minute, she was ready to blow him off his feet. Was he a human? No, no... Wizard? Maybe. He looked like a wizard. She wondered if her was powerful or not. She also wondered if he could tell she wasn't human. She looked human enough. Long blonde hair, green eyes, normal human looks. Right?

Vally looked up at him, the tears making his eyes looking even bluer. "I'll come help you, heal you if anything goes wrong," he said with a feircely determined scowl. He would defend his brother to the death. And then life again. He was sure in his ability, if not anything else and knew he could help with the war.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum