Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons vs. Humans "The War that Never Ends"

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Hearts44

Hearts44

( Shocked poor little girl!!!!)

Garick bit back a his comment of disgust, how could you slit a young person's throat without knowing their background? She wasn't apart of this war, they could have easily taken her as a slave instead.
"Do you plan to do that with every little kid you see?" He muttered under his breath, turning to lok at the mountains in which the Wizards lived. It seemed unfair to kill children, anyone else doesn't matter, but the kids are just innocence. "You could have ignored the girl, you know that right? Even the Elders don't think to kill on first sight. It shows that you're worried of their prescence, so you banish them to death."

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

(I know Crying or Very sad)

Trix nodded at the brave demon who'd killed the girl without a second thought. That was the obedience she needed to make this big plan work.
"I thought I'd just told you the plan was to kill everyone in the mountains. Are you sure you can handle the job, demon?" Trix said impatiently, tired of the persistent questions.

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

Momo13

Momo13

(bad amayah. *slaps character*)

"I was following a direct order. Something you didnt do." Amayah snarled at the other demon before crossing over to the queens side. She slid her daggers back to ther holts and waited for the next comand. The other demon might become a problem soon, if he didnt grow a spine. This was a war, you needed to act without thinking.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick growled and balled his fists, asking him if he was sure he could handle the job was like asking him if he was a true demon! "Of course I can handle anything life throws my way, but killing off people you don't know is arrogant and shameful! I am not going to stoop so low as to become one of those disgusting human soldiers!" He nearly yelled, knowing that this was highly disrespectful.
"They act like they don't have a mind of their own, like they are slaves to their king! That is not how the demon tribe works back at the true kingdom," Garick puffed out his chest in a matter of pride.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix grinded her teeth. This demon was really grinding her nerves. If he didn't stop trying to take her down just because of her sex, she would let him burn and make the others watch.
This is what happens when you don't obey your queen.
"There is a difference between following an order from those in power and being a slave. I've explained several times why we're killing these people, and if it hasn't truly sunk in, I see no other option than to send you back our of my territory. You will be able to explain to our Elders why you couldn't handle a simple mission."
Trix turned on her heel and began walking again. This demon was distracting them from what they were supposed to be doing. Thankfully, all the others, even the demons who'd laughed at having a queen, followed her up. None wanted to explain why they failed to an elder.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick spit in her direction, watching her go with a scowl. "I'll just go and tell the Elders you're trying to kill off the world, I'm sure they'll love to hear the news!" He called to them, walking backwards toward the Demon's kingdom. He wasn't sure the Elders would listen to him, actually, he knew they weren't even going to give him time to speak. Someone who disobeys a demon leader is automatically punished. All Garick had to do was hope for a punishment that wasn't going to kill him.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix rolled her eyes. What did he think the war was? It was demons chopping human's head's off by the bucketfull, no talking, just killing. Didn't he see that? Of course she was killing off the demons, they were a threat that couldn't be managed. Trix had explained that, and she knew that this demon would be killed for rebelling against a queen anyways. She wondered how he would die with a smile. Sometimes they killed you quickly, but if you had a bad enough offense they tortured. Trix was a fan of spiked head-clamps . . .
They were nearing the top of the mountain.
"Where is the demon I called out earlier to lead? Step out of line, please," Trix said cooly.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah stepped out of line and let her hood fall back. "Here ma'am." She called out, her voice clear in the ocean of silence surouding her. She met the queens eyes and bowed slightly before standing to her full height again. "What can I do for you?"

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

A smile crawled up her lips, "Ah, you see how we're almost at the top? I want you to stand at the very top, and as all the demons break the mountain down, I need you to assign them to sections not crumbled. This is usually my job, but I've got some other things I've got to do. If something goes wrong, call out for me. And finally," Trix narrowed her eyes, "if you fail me or abuse this power, you can expect a long and torturous death."
As she was speaking, Trix realized that the demon who'd rebelled actually couldn't go tell the elders. The entire land was enclosed by her unbreakable walls. She held back a laugh and widened her smile.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick cursed under his breath when he saw the tall barrier keeping him from the outside world. He had forgot that she pulled them through when she summoned them here.
"How does she expect me to get out of here and back to the Elders if she keeps this thing up?" He growled, turning away from her wall and folding his arms across his chest. Does this mean he's stuck here? Or, he thought to himself, I could try to a way that would get me out, but may trap me in another place.
Garick didn't know if he could pull it off.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix turned on her heel, and, using her speed, ran down the mountain. She was back at the door of her castle in seconds. She quickly looked around, and inhaled deeply. She'd always been slightly good at tracking, not as good as others. But, she had a good nose. She began to run in a blur to where she knew he was.
Trix hadn't decided what she'd do when she found him there. Probably laugh at him, get all up in his face, and then leave him, seeing if he came back. She laughed when he came into view, back facing the wall and arms crossed. She didn't stop running until she was three steps away from him.
Trix slowly exhaled, "Having a problem?"

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick's eyes slowly narrowed when she finished her question, she knew he would have an issue with getting out of here; she wanted to make a fool of him.
"Of course not Your Highness, I'm rather enjoying my time here," He grinned and pointed to the barrier, "Can you be a doll and fetch me some meat so I could cook something up for myself? It would be a really good meal if you want to stick around for the finish." His smile turned into a smirk and he unfolded his arms.
"Ladies do like their meat."

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix raised an eyebrow. The disrespect was making her want to laugh again. He must have known he was already a dead-man, so why follow rules?
"I don't know what you're planning, but I'm just a few more snarky comments away from burning you to ashes," Trix replied, mimicking his tone and smirk.
Her eyes looked the demon up and down. He sure over-powered her in strength, like the human she'd battled, but she could fry him to a crisp in an instant. Though Trix didn't want to kill him, really. He was . . . Interesting.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick laughed and shook his head, "sorry missy, but you're not going to be the one to kill me. You see, I have a backup plan to getting out of here, and there's no one that can stop me from doing it."
He summoned his the power of Earth and formed a rock sword, "It was really nice knowing you dear, but I'm finished with this kind of life." Garick knew the plan was risky, but it was the only one he thought of! Besides, he was planning on doing this was he was back.
Slowly, he pulled the sword in front of him and plunged it into his chest.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix watched him stab himself. It burned her that she wasn't the one to kill him, because even though he was amusing, she'd love to end him. What a waste.
Trix watched as his body hit the ground, her face blank. It meant nothing if he killed himself, it wasn't a win for her. She bit her lip, and stood for a bit, as if waiting for him to spring back up.
Ridiculous, she reminded herself. She blinked, and began to slowly walk away. A little part of her was sad. No one had ever challenged her that way, and she was sad to see that she couldn't finally put him in his place.

Hearts44

Hearts44

There was no way to describe the feeling of death, it was as if you were falling down black. No wind was causing your hair to flap around, and there was no harsh speed that went with the fall. It was if Garick was flashed in slow motion, stuck falling down the dark for ages.
He didn't know when he finally landed on the ground, he was just suddenly not in the air anymore.
"How can this be hell?" He muttered to himself, glancing around the black around him, he was definitely no longer suspended in air, his feet were planted firmly on this "ground." But still, there was nothing around him.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick tried to summon his power, but as soon as he did, a sharp pain erupted in his spine, causing him to fall to the “ground”. It felt like someone was taking his spine and pulling it out of his back. What was going on? His mind jumbled up with all different thoughts of confusion and pain.
Why would I choose to come to such a place?!
Slowly, the black around him began to morph into a completely different scene; gray joined its dark companion, creating an actual landscape. Black grass was growing quickly around him, gray trees popped up from the ground, and the pain in Garick’s back began to fade. It was like this place was creating a black and gray version of the fields in the Demon Kingdom.
The last thing to form was an old shack, a place that seemed quite familiar to Garick. Is this supposed to be Heaven, or Hell? He wondered, as his feet forced him to approach the shack. The half demon could hear someone inside, sobbing quietly to herself.
“Hello?” He called, opening the door with an easy push.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick reached for the women, calling out to her softly in order to sooth her. Before he could put his hand on her shoulder, and turn her towards him. She was already moving around to look at him.
She stirred so quick, the hood that was covering her head slid off, descending down stringy black hair. It was lengthy and greasy looking, and it led up to a patchy scalp; hair ripping out of different parts of her head.
Garick scrunched up his nose in disgust and lowered his vision to her face. He nearly jumped back with horror when he saw how boney her face was. The women’s mouth was hanging open and her eyes were fixated in slits. Garick could see that she was weak, because of this, her face wouldn’t make the proper expression; whatever it may be.
The half demon decided he was just going to back up out of there, no longer wanting to help someone who was already too lost to understand. There’s no point anyway.
He came to the door of the shack, reaching out his hand to open it. Suddenly, a feeling erupted in his spine, and it only took him a second to realize it was the same feeling from before.
Only this time, the sounds of his screaming were accompanied with soft giggles. His eyes strained to look behind him, and he saw the frail women, standing behind him, with her hand pulling at the spine in his back.
How could she reach in me back?! He screamed in his head, feeling blood pour down his back. Garick didn’t know how to fight this women, he felt like she was ripping him apart!

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Demons vs. Humans "The War that Never Ends" - Page 15 I_love_it_BIG_by_IloveItplz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum