Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mind's Eye Café

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mind's Eye Café Empty The Mind's Eye Café Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

As seen on the other site!

Well, well, character. Looks like you managed to find your way here, huh? Or are you just lost? I'm not surprised...this is a huge mansion, after all. But whether you came here by accident or on purpose, you're here now. And that means that you're an awkward, underdeveloped character. Because they're the only ones who ever find this place.

Don't give me that look; you know that's what you are. You don't have a whole lot of voice just yet, and your author has no idea what to do with you. Why don't you help your author out by developing a personality here? In this café, you can gain your voice through talking to other characters as delightfully awkward as you are.

You might be wondering, "Isn't this the same as that rehab place?" The answer is no. This is a café reserved for those characters who haven't really spoken about themselves yet.

So find a table, dear character! There are seats inside and outside. Mingle with other characters! And who knows? You might just leave this place as a colorful and unique individual.

--Ms. Somebody

---------

Character Sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Brief Backstory:[/b] (Also optional)
[b]Extra Info:[/b] (Also also optional)

2The Mind's Eye Café Empty Re: The Mind's Eye Café Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Totally entering this chat sometime. But right now my charries are fine.
But I assure you; there will definitely be a time when I need this.

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

3The Mind's Eye Café Empty Re: The Mind's Eye Café Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

((Lol, sure. That's what it's here for! Smile))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum