Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons vs. Humans "The War that Never Ends"

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Avery

Avery
Admin

Wren bit down on hard on her lip and searched his eyes. Was she still in the dream? No... Elle wouldn't have been crying.

Still, she couldn't find the words.

She choked for a minute. As together. Like, together. Her heart was pounding wildly against the walls of her chest and she felt like she was going to die... Figuratively, of course. She opened her mouth and then closed it once she realized she probably looked like a complete and utter fool. Then, she managed to squeak out an answer.

"Uh-huh."

http://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

A soft fire spread along Elle's entire body. She'd said yes! He couldn't keep the wide, ridiculous smile spreading along his face ear-to-ear. Wren liked him too and he couldn't believe it. Elle had never felt this happy, this amazing, in his entire-

Boom!

He felt himself being swept of his feet, flying through the air. He should have hit the wall. There was no wall. Gone, and Elle was soaring. He was confused, his eyes blinking and blinking because it was blurry and he couldn't see and he kept flying . . .
He finally hit the ground. Elle had no idea as to what happened. He felt rocks digging into his back, his spine throbbing. Splinters seemed to be in every inch of skin.
What...
Elle sat up. It almost killed him, but he did. He had landed on the edge of the moutain. But, what had happened? He squinted, and saw a fire where his hut should have been. A black fire. And making her way up the mountain was the demon, making another black fire bomb with her hands, and . . . Elle could see her laughing.
The demon turned and saw Elle. Suddenly, the black bomb went hurling towards him, and Elle was set off his feet, flying once again. But his mind couldn't keep up with this, all he could think of was Wren. Was she flying too? Or burning alive in the hut? Falling off the mountain, Elle stared straightforward in agony, unable to move as he fell . . .

Trix had decided it would be best to get rid of the wizards first. Humans were powerless against her, but wizards? They had magic. It was best to get rid of them first. So up the mountain she went, planting fire bombs at every house she saw. After the first two houses were blown up, Trix had realized she really needed some more help. Blow up an entire mountain, while keeping an eye on all the villages in the land? Trix also knew how large this mountain was. She couldn't trust humans to do the work for her, she knew she needed the aid of demons. But how could she get to them? Trix hurled one last fire bomb at a hut, and then used her speed to race back to the castle. There she'd decide how to get help.

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

Hearts44

Hearts44

Lord Garick, the son of the first son of the first elder, was walking up the stairs of the large castle. He had just come back from the war and had a plan to expand their fighting grounds; but first he had to inform the King.
He also had to inform the King of the recent rumor that a Demon took over one of the nearest lands. If this were true, we would have to deal with two different Kings, but a lot more land.
Garick smiled to himself, he couldn't help but think having more land would officially make them the leading side in the war. If this rumor were to be true, he would be the very first to go to that land and help this King into destroying it.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Wren was thrown away from the hut, debris fly in her face and all around her. As quickly as she realized what was going on, she turned, righting herself like a cat. Using wind, she softened the blow or hitting the ground. She groaned, seeing Elle falling and darted forward. She screamed Amarrow’s name and it seemed that all of them were already out and ready to fight. Wren blew chunks of the flaming hut at the demon with black fire. She wasn’t sure if any of it hit her, but she didn’t care as she got to the edge of the mountain.

Her hands were fast at work as the threw pile after pile of leaves at the falling Elle. She knew she didn’t have much time. When animated, the leaves locked together under him and she brought her hands up, bringing huge gusts of wind under him and pulling him upward. Part of her was in shock. She had never done anything like this before. She felt angry tears rolling down her cheeks as she worked and tried to ignore the cries of the demons working at the demon warrior.

http://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

Momo13

Momo13

Gar....darn hotmail...it didn't sen me the email that told me this continued....

Momo13

Momo13

Melody woke up to chaos. Wonderful. This is just what she needed to wake up to. She grumbled and grabbed her blade and ran off. She had to find Elle. Where was he? She was worried now. Why did she have to be blacked out? This wasn't good.

(where should I come in. Should she run into Elle or wren or someone?)

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Do you need a summary of what happened? Smile

Elle felt something building under him. It didn't matter, nothing mattered, he was doing to die and Wren was probably already dead. There was peace behind his eyelids, a rainbow of bright colors bleeding into one another over and over again until it was a murky pit of green-brown. He was calm as he fell, almost enjoying the feeling of free-fall. He knew the pain that would follow when he hit the ground wouldn't last long because he was going to die quickly. The ground was very close now.

Trix had already made her way back to the castle before any of the flaming hunks had hit her. A strong human must have thrown those. She'd look out for whoever had done that and kill them promptly later. As a quarter of the mountain burned away, Trix was running to the top of the castle to ring the bell again, four times. A call to over the wall, where the demon territory was. She was calling for help, and they would recognize that she was a queen if she had the ability to ring this bell. Trix then sat in the king's chair as she waited for the demons to come to her aid, keeping a cool blue eye on the burning mountain, with a hint of a smile of her lips.

Momo13

Momo13

that would be more then wonderful....like...amazingly wonderful. <3.14

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick saw the girl speeding up the stairs and past him into the castle. He was about to ignore it when he heard the bell being rong. What was going on? He thought and ran up the stairs toward where the girl had gone.
Upon entering the King's hall, his eyes widened when he saw her sitting in his sear.
"What do you think you're doing?" Garick called to her, striding up to her. Many demons came running into the room as well, their eyes falling on the girl in the chair.
"Only a King can sit in that seat Miss."

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix felt the fire of fury burn in her fingertips. Whenever she was incredibly mad, black fire was very hard to control. She managed to restrain it.
"I'm the queen of this land. I burned the king's body to ashes, along with his guards. I put up the black wall of fire that I let you pass through. You can ask the villagers who rang the bell six times last night to announce it, but they'll assure you it was me. If you're going to speak to your queen in that tone, I'll report you to the elders in the other demon territory."
Her eyes flickered around the room, to all the demons now under her control. The thought made the smile widen on her face.
"If there are no more questions, I'd like to announce what the first task is to destroying this land."

Hearts44

Hearts44

A Queen? We are now under the order of a woman? Garick couldn't hold back his disappointment; women weren't right for the role of a leader!
Especially a lady with a stick up her butt He smirked and bowed down slowly, his voice echoing against the stone walls, "My Queen, some of us you have summoned may not be comfortable with your prescence; you are the opposite gender." Everyone, except for the few women in the room, snickered at his joke. Of course his fellow brothers were with him on this; no one would take her seriously at all.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah snickered in disgust at the male in the room with the snide comment. she bowed to the new queen. "Unlike the fools in this room, I will be at your comand, my queen." she said faithfully to the new ruler. Her hair fell around her even though her hood was up. It was impossible to see the girls face because of this.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick rolled his eyes at the girl kissing up to this new Queen. Of course another girl would stick up for their female leader. Garick didn't see any guys going up and being so faithful at the very beginning of her lead.
If there was one thing that annoyed me, He thought, taking a step back and folding his arms across his chest, it would be a kiss up.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix's expression of boredom didn't waver at the clearly sexist remark from the demon.
"I see, and a queen would intimidate you? You're going to have to deal with it. I was the demon who killed this king, and I am the demon who now controls this land," Trix said to the male, deciding that if he were to annoy her further she'd show him just how she killed the king, using him as the demonstration.
Trix then turned to see the girl, "That is exactly what I need. Respect, and obedience. You shall lead all the others as we burn down the mountain in which the wizards live in, following my directions. If anyone refuses to listen, they will be burned."

Hearts44

Hearts44

Obedient? Respectful? Are you kidding me?
Garick's eyes closed as he tried to regain his sanity. I am not going to get along with her at all, he thought to himself, frowning. If arguing with her and than being threatened was the daily routine from now on, Garick was sure something was going to go wrong to mess up that balance in the next day or two.
But I can't live under a woman like her!

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

After her little speech, Trix looked at all the demons in the room.
"So far, I've surrounded the land with a tall wall of black fire. This is fire that never stops burning unless I make it sizzle out. You will be burned alive with this very fire if you refuse to listen. I plan to destroy this land, killing or enslaving all humans, and then removing the walls to join it with other demon territory. The villagers know nothing of this plan. The first step is to get rid of these wizards, and by doing that, we need to destroy the mountain in the land where they all live. Explosives, fires, earth crumbling, anything you can do to destroy this mountain and all the wizards in it will work fine with me. I want to have this mountain crumbled by tomorrow evening. Any questions?" Trix explained, her eyes widening at the thought of so much lovely destruction.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah smiled when the queen adressed her, but did nothing else. If the queen wanted her in charge of the others, that was fine by her. She was proud to be given the honor. But the male demon was starting to get on her nerves. She just started to ignore him and nodded to what the queen said. Destruction, sounded fun.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick smirked and held up his arm, bringing the attention back to his cocky stance, "Well Your Highness, I was wondering if your skirts were easily let on fire. We don't want to Queen to burn because of her pretty little gowns."
Garick was proud of his snide remarks, they were challenging, but not too dangerous. Of course he was willing to do anything to get this place destroyed completely, but that didn't mean he couldn't have fun with these women.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix turned her icy stare back to the bold male, not showing any emotions. That would give him satisfaction.
"As you can see, my black robes are fire-proof and don't tear. And if in emergency . . ." Trix undid the knot in the back and her long black robe fell away to show her all-over and skin-tight black suit, "I'm prepared. There is a reason that I'm queen. Now if there aren't any further ridiculous questions, I believe it's time to head out."

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick smirked once more and turned away from the Queen. His head still couldn't wrap around the fact that she was a girl, but he did have to admit that he respected her quite a bit. She didn't explode when he insulted her like any other girl would do, which meant she was strong.
"Ready when you are my Queen," He smiled at her, bowing his head and feeling his brown hair fall down into his face, "show us the way."

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Obedience?
Trix raised an eyebrow, feeling proud of herself for getting a rebellious demon to listen. She got off her seat, slipping her robe back on, and stepped in front of all the demons. She looked over her shoulder at them, "I'm going to lead you all to the mountain full of wizards. I assume you won't need much instruction, hm? Be sure to destroy it and everyone in it."
Trix turned away and began to walk out the doors, expecting them all to follow her lead.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Garick raised and eyebrow and straightened his shoulders, imitating her walking style; he made sure to add the slight swing to his hips as well. He grinned when he received a few light chuckles from the rest of the group.
"Hey!" He called to the Queen, "Do you think we should capture the Wizards instead of just blowing them to bits? I find killing those guys just as fun as the next demon, but we can seriously use that power." He shrugged and folded his arms across his chest, proud of his idea.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayha looked ath the boy then to the queen. "He has a point, M'lady. They would suply you with even greater power which would widen the radius of your ruling." She stood to her full height and let her hood fall back.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix slowed her walk as they started to walk up the side of the mountain. It wasn't a steep incline, so the walk was easy for anyone who was fit.
"It's a possibility, but the wizards are very tricky with spells, and unpredictable. It's not worth the risk. Besides, we have enough power with all the demons. We could call in more if we needed," Trix explained as they neared the top.
A sudden piercing scream sliced through the midnight fog. Trix's blue eyes flashed as she turned to see a little girl, shaking and crying. Her mouth was open as she sobbed.
"N-No! Not again! Go away Satan!" she wailed, stomping her foot.
Had she been there for the first round of destruction? Trix figured she'd killed one of her parents. The girl couldn't be older than five.
"Someone please slit her throat. The screaming is giving me a headache and I want to save my fire for something more important," Trix ordered, glaring daggers at the crying girl but feeling proud that she'd caused such pain.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah moved quickly with her dagers and killed the child. She felt no guilt for the action she just did. No pain for the life she just took. "There you go." She wiped the blood on the dager in the grass and stood again. Her face was emotionless and she pulled her hood back up and fell inline with the queen again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum