Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Character Break Room

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Character Break Room Empty The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

As seen on the other site!

Oof. That last post just looked painful. I feel for you, honestly.

Don't you ever get sore, dear character? Don't you ever get tired sometimes, physically or emotionally? Or both? Of course you do. It's only natural. It's tough to do the things you do! But you're a character, after all; you were created to be the perfect one for the job, whatever the job happens to be.

However...wouldn't it be nice to take a break from all that, just for a little while? To sit back, relax, enjoy a cold drink, and rest until you have to get back out there? To even talk with some of your friends from other chats and stories while you're at it, in a safe, calm environment? Sounds appealing, yes? I'm sure it does.

That's why I've created this place, the Character Break Room. Everyone is welcome, from powerful heroes to scrawny whiners; as long as you're a character, you can come in any time. And no, your writers aren't allowed inside!

DISCLAIMER: In the event of some sort of revolt, rebellion, or outbreak of any type by the characters against the writers, the writers will be permitted entry to sort out the problem. Whether they decide to talk it out or simply use their god-powers to dominate is up to them; in light of that, the Character Break Room is not responsible for any injury or death. Revolt at your own risk.*

*Don't actually do it. It's happened in the past, and it's simply not worth it. Ask any previous revolutionary. You'll see.

Well, I think that covers everything! Enjoy your time in the Character Break Room.

--Ms. Somebody

---------

Character Sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Brief Backstory:[/b] (Also optional)
[b]Extra Info:[/b] (Also also optional)

2The Character Break Room Empty Re: The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Lol at the disclaimer xD

Name: Elle.
Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, light blue eyes. (He looks like the dude from Beastly <3)
Personality: Optimistic, peaceful, quiet, loner. When he gets upset, he gets really upset.
Brief Backstory: Comes from the War chat. He's a wizard who is trying to stop the war (he's neutral).
Extra Info: Is a wizard.

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

3The Character Break Room Empty Re: The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Carmondie "Andy" Locke
Appearance: Long dark hair that's slightly wavy. Bight, slightly almond shaped hazel eyes and fair skin. She tends to dress in vintage-esque clothing. She stands at 5'3" and is fairly thin.
Personality: I'm not sure yet. She hasn't been developed enough.
Brief Backstory: All I know is that her parents are divorced and she lives in the middle of a verbal battlefield.
Extra Info: She's a vampire.

http://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

4The Character Break Room Empty Re: The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Name: Peter
Appearance: Has shaggy, brown hair that hangs in his equally brown eyes; fair skin; average height; lithe build with lean muscles; dresses in all black clothing and wears black boots
Personality: Fiery...heh... *cough* But that's not all of it.
Brief Backstory: It ain't brief. Go take a look at The Jekyl and Hyde Show.
Extra Info: His soul is a purple-eyed barn owl named Sesria, and he is a bonder.

Name: Lezeil'ah ("Leslie")
Appearance: Fiery red hair that hangs to her mid-back--she has thick bangs as well; bright green eyes; fair skin with freckles; average height; thin, but no developed muscles; wears a plain, white t-shirt, jeans, and gray sneakers
Personality: You'll see Razz
Brief Backstory: You'll see this, too Razz
Extra Info: On her face are elegant, crimson lines that aren't visible to mortals. These lines travel up by her temples, in front of her ears, over her cheekbones, and across the bridge of her nose. Also invisible to mortals are two magic spell-circles on her palms. They're identical, each containing pentacles whose tips neatly fit right to the inside edge of each circle. Both circles have numerous runes and other magic symbols in their designs. These magic circles are black when inactive; they glow red upon activation.

5The Character Break Room Empty Re: The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Name:T.Morbid Namechov
Appearance:Black hair, terribly underfed, pale grey eyes, perpetual wearer of black...Yeah.
Personality: Awkward...
Brief Backstory: Dead parents. Works for the government that killed them, killing people. Basically to stay alive....You'll...You'll see.
Extra Info: Illiterate.

Name:Riddle
Appearance: Pale as a sheet, with Red eyes and similarly white hair.
Personality: BAT CRAP INSANE.
Brief Backstory: Just...Just...Mr.Face's kid. That should explain a lot of it.
Extra Info: actually came from the internet...as a gift of immortality...Yeah. Technicalities. Uhm...MARMALADE.

6The Character Break Room Empty Re: The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

So is this the point in time where I leave this chat and leave Elle here?
But he's so new . . . And naive . . .

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

7The Character Break Room Empty Re: The Character Break Room Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

((Yep. Don't worry, he'll be fine :3))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum