Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons vs. Humans "The War that Never Ends"

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Avery

Avery
Admin

Wren flashed him a quick smile and when it disappeared, she nodded. "Sure, I'll find the little healer girl," she said. She shook her hair out slightly and silently padded out of the kitchen. "I should return by sunset. And if I don't... I'm probably dead," she said, but her joke sounded dry and serious. It also made her want to laugh at how the words had come out of her mouth.She left his small hut and started down the beaten path he had led her up. Shit. She had no clue where she was going to find this girl.

http://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Elle smiled after she left. That had gone pretty well. And now, he had a few good hours of shut-eye ahead of him.
He did the same spell to get rid of Wren's dishes, and collapsed on the bed. Elle had been growing; it was much too small now. He wrapped up in the blankets, and even though he planned to think a bit before going to sleep, he couldn't. His eyes were shut and his head was off before he could do anything.

https://dreamcharacterchats.canadian-forum.com

Avery

Avery
Admin

By the time Wren had gotten down to a village, she cursed Elle for only giving her an appearance and name. She loved details... She needed more than just a name and face. She started her search despite her complaining. A healer, hm? They had to smell different, er at least better, than humans. Wizards did. She had always figured humans just weren't smart enough to bathe. Demons, while not the cleanliest during battles, bathed. Or at least she did. She sniffed the air nonchalantly and headed in the direction of the cleanest smell.

Lily

I sat just inside a little alley, my legs crossed and my cheek resting on my fist. How was an eleven-year-old supposed to prepare for war? I guess I could...no. What about...? No. I sighed.

Footsteps.

I looked up with vague interest at a lady coming by. People-watching wasn't really for me, but I'd been partaking in it lately for lack of anything better to do.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Wren looked at the small girl and realized that the description matched. "Is your name Lily?" She asked, taking a half step forward. She honestly had been anticipating a much harder search that what had been thrown at him. Now, the girl only had to confirm who she was and then they could go back and annoy Elle a bit more.

Lily

Should I answer?

"Y-yes," I stammered. "Who're you, and how do you know my name?"

This was the second stranger I'd talked to today! And this one actually knew me... I didn't know if I had legitimate cause to be worried, but I was certainly worried...

Avery

Avery
Admin

"Lily, my name is Wren and from my understanding, you're quite a powerful healer," she said with a smile that was supposed to be pleasant. "I'm here because of a wizard. His name is Elle. I assume that you've met before. Well, he needs your help now and it would be much appreciated if you could come with me. At leas for a bit. I can return you safe and sound," Wren assured the young girl. She knew it was a promise she shouldn't make because in all reality, she didn't know if she could keep it or if the girl was actually going to get hurt ot not.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reese turned his face away from Vally, hiding how depressed he was. He really didn't want to leave Vally and his happy smile, but this was for every human he knew. The war was something he wanted to enter in ever since he was a little boy, and now, the chance was open.
"Vally," Reese muttered softly, not looking at him, "I should probably head out of town, I have a long way to go if I want to report to base." It would be easier to leave early, then Reese wouldn't have time for second thoughts.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally sighed and nodded. He knew that there was always going to be the day where his big brother was going to leave. Now, he was going to have to fend for himself and it scared him a little. Suddeny, he threw his arms around his brother and squeezed him in a big hug. "Remember what I told you about getting killed," he muttered, letting go after a second. He would be crushed if his brother got hurt and he couldn't even think of what he'd do is Reese died.

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

In just a few seconds, Trix had gone from the valley to the base area. Everywhere she could see, there were demons, grabbing armor, fighting over some parts, and a lot of talking. She narrowed her eyes. The only time Trix liked big crowds was when she was able to kill them all.
But she would never hurt one of her own kind. Unless they were one of the stupid demons that sided with humans. Trix hated those.
Trix used her black fire in her fingertips, filling the area around her with the terrible stench. Almost instantly, demons backed out of her way.
See, this isn't hurting them, just making sure I get first pick over all them, Trix thought smugly.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah watched the girl with black fire clear a path and glared. She walked slowly, using her ability to blend in with the suroundings. She would get to the front, even if it meant smelling that awful smell. Her steps were silent and carefully placed to make sure she didnt call atention to herself.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reese eyes filled up with tears and he immediately pulled his younger brother back into a tight hug. "Vally! How do you expect me to try and get myself killed, when I know you're here waiting for me to come home? You don't know how hard this is for me! I'm going to miss you so much, even though I'm doing this for the human race, I feel some regret in leaving you alone!" Reese shouted, his arms tightening after his little speech.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo felt insanely powerful with his armor fixed in place. It was a feeling he never had before, and he loved it.
"I want to be up front!" He yelled to a man leading the group he was with out onto the battle field. "I want to be the first to get a chance to slice through those disturbing beasts' hearts."
The man glanced back at him and shook his head, "No, you'll be in the back, you're too small to be in the front of everything."
Reo felt like it was an insult, but he knew the man didn't mean it like that. Still, he thought, I'm offended by those words.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally shook his head, speechless. "I'll be waiting here," he smiled slightly. "You're going to have to kick some demon butt." Reese was probably going to fight like a real warrior out there while Vally had to stay back and heal people. He almost felt guilty for staying back, but he also knew that he wouldn't be a whole lot of help out their on the battlefield. "So when are
you leaving?" He asked. "Tonight or tomorrow?" what is this was the last time he saw his brother? His lower lips trembled very slightly as he waited for Reese to answer him.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah watched as the scene unfolded around her. "He may be small, but he could also be quick," She said, apearing almost out of thin air. She seamed to take a couple demons off guard, but she just rolled her eyes at them. "Size is not the only thing that matters here. Speed is nessiscary as well. Be faster than the oponite. Also wisdom and stragegy. Be smarter. You cant always get that by having the biggest in the front." She didnt know if what she was saying made any sense to anyone besides herself, but it made sense in her own mind.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reese's heart began to throb, Vally never really understood most things about war. So Reese didn't expect him to know that he had to leave right away after that fire work was lunched.
"I have to go now Vally," He answered, his voice low to hide how sad he was, "that's the reason for my tight hugs. This is my goodbye." It sounded so horrible coming from Reese's mouth, he felt like he was leaving forever.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo grimaced and glared at the girl with an annoyed look. He didn't wish to be helped! He would just go along with the orders he was given, after all, it was a miracle he was drafted into war.
"This is none of your business," He hissed at her, his eyes narrowing. It didn't bother Reo if he got on someone's bad side the first time he met the person, as long as they left him alone to do what he thought was best.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally nodded and let Reese brush past him. "Well, goodbye then," he said, his eyes taking on a distant look. He didn't want to say goodbye to his brother, especially not right now. "I love you, Reese," he said softly. His brother looked determined not to be sad, and it worked. Unlike Vally, Reese's eyes hid his emotions well. Vally was like an open book and een though he was trying to be tough, he was sure how devastated his eyes were. He kept his eyes on the ground though, do Reese wouldn't notice if he looked back.

Momo13

Momo13

Amayah rolled her eyes at him. "Just look at this logically. You want quick and smart people close to the front. Take out what they can quickly without getting our numbers to down. The brute force can come in later, when the later stretches are coming." She hoped she was making sense. Was she? If not then she would be very embarrassed. This was one of the moments she was glad her hood was up, so no one could see her face or expression right now.

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reese blinked and patted Vally's head, "I love you too Vally." Reese hasn't said I love you in a long time, he was always saving the words for a moment Vally really needed to hear them. Reese felt it was his job to make Vally as strong as he could be, so he tried his best not to baby him. Now that he was leaving, he wished he showed Vally how much he really loved him all these years.
"I'll see you when I win the war," He grinned and gave one last big wave before walking down the path.

Reo growled,she didn't even listen to me! The type of people who didn't know when they weren't needed were the type Reo didn't like most. They always thought they should be on top of things, because they always had the "best" plans.
"I see what you're saying," The man examined the girl, looking her up and down. Reo could tell that he was slightly amazed with how different the girl looked than every other women fighter. "But I'm only doing what the king ordered us to do."

ßøn∑z

ßøn∑z

Trix glanced over her shoulder at the cluster of demons arguing about strategy.
Ha! The thought made her smile. Trix was in this battle for herself. Her plan was to simply kill the queen and kind of the humans and become their new leader. But of course she would wait until the demons had finished the first set of their attack, or else she would be leading a team soon to be killed by demons. Of course, this was her secret plan that she would tell no one.
Trix was almost at the very front of the line. Finally it was her turn to get a grab at armor. The demons in front of her were wise and strong; they looked at her with respect. Trix felt a smile hint at her lips when she saw that. She must have been getting more noticed. Popularity did not matter to Trix, but being more known gave you a higher chance of being in a high position in the war.
Maybe she could be a leader.

Momo13

Momo13

"I love the king as much as the next gal," Amayah jumped walked away from where she stood to a small opening in the crowd. "But if we want to win this for him, we need to think smart. We need to take them by suprise. They will be expecting our strongest and biggest men in the front. If we have the element of suprise on our side, this war will be so much easier to win. And that's what we want, correct? To win this?" She looked around the group of Demons. She could tell that she didnt look like most. But would they not listen to her because of that?

Hearts44

Hearts44

Reo's face was beginning to get sore from pinching up so much. "You're completely wrong!" He yelled, walking his horse over to her. His eyes stared down at her with an intense glare. "There are no weak demons here! And we do have the element of surprise, we have our powers. The humans don't know which person has which power. They can die in seconds from anything!"
Reo was proud of his logic, it made perfect sense to him. Everything he believed in made perfect sense to him.

Momo13

Momo13

"You're right. There are no weak ones. But some are stronger than others." Amayah took a step back from him and made sure her hood was up and kept her face hidden. "All I am saying is that we will want the quicker and the more...strategic demons in the front." Amayah looked around the group of Demons. "We also don't want to...ignore our opponents power. Yes, they may only be human, but he wouldn't underestimate them. We get to cocky and that will be our downfall." She could tell that not many were listening to her, she she didn't understand why she was waisting her breath.

Avery

Avery
Admin

Vally watched him leave and sighed, starting ino the village, the opposite direction of Reese. Maybe he could find the little kids, because they always had the best attitues and that's what he needed. He looked around and bumped into a few people on accident and they just grumbled at him. He sighed and tripped, tearing the fabric of his pants slightly and skinning his knee. He didn't care though, his face a mask of no emotions. He wasn't sure when or if Reese was gonna come back, but until he knew, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to be as happy again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum