Dream Character Chats.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive Character Chatting site for the very best of Inkpop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Chat.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 pm

T.Mor:

That voice? That phantom voice behind me? PETER. Holy crap. "PETER?" I asked the air. "Peter...If you're being a ninja...Just...Just stop now? And tell me why you're here? And...Actually no. Hold on."
I had to deal with those prisoners...Just..Ugh. Hate my job...Hate my job...I turned a 180 from the guy who recognised me, and shot the other two occupants, wincing horribly while doing so. If I could kill people without watching...I would. "Ok. That's...better..." I said after a moment. "Sorry 'bout that...they...They were slated for it anyway...and...They really couldn't know...Uhm. So...Peter, if you wanna come in here for a sec, and I'll close the door so no one over hears this...Then we can all talk....And maybe I can take off this bloody mask." I said, pointedly not looking at the two new dead bodies.

27The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Cricket
"Peter?" I asked, and cringed despite myself at the gunshot. Apparently Leah had done the same; I felt her nestle a bit into my shoulder. We met eyes, exchanged a worried smile and looked back to the matter at hand. I waited for the door to close.

28The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Peter

"Yeah," I said. "Heh...small multiverse, isn't it?" The laugh lacked humor.

I began walking over...until a hand grabbed my shoulder and yanked me backwards. "Ah!" I yelped, feeling an arm around my neck. But...there was no one there! And I didn't sense any energy, either, so it wasn't a light type...

"Alright, 'fess up," an angry female voice barked in my ear. "Where'd you get the magic?"

"The hell?!" I demanded, taking hold of whomever it was that grabbed me and flipping her over my shoulder.

"Ow!"

She landed on her back in front of me, becoming visible on impact. She looked about my age, with a head of fiery hair and a pair of bright green eyes that were glaring up at me.

"How about we discuss this in there, where we can't alert any guards?" I suggested.

"Ugh, fine," she grumbled, getting up and heading in. I followed.

29The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Cricket
"Oh brilliant...another red'ead. A lot of trouble, those always are," I said with a joking smirk. Leah cocked an eyebrow up at me. And then snap back to reality. There were two dead bodies in the room and there would be more if we weren't careful.

30The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Leslie

"Oh shut up, emoboy," I snapped, not in the mood at all. Especially after I just got flipped onto my back...I mean, really, what the Hell was up with that brown-haired kid?!

And that black-haired kid really did look emo with that hairstyle...

((It should be noted that I don't particularly share this opinion, lol.))

31The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 pm

"look. Can we all just go around And try to explain how we got here real quick?" I asked as I closed the door looking for other guards."I mean especially you cricket... And person with Cricket..I mean... This is not a nice place...why are you in my prison cell?" I was terribly confused about that in particular.

32The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Cricket
I felt like I was in a prison support group. "Ah...'ello, I'm Cricket." I nodded at the new person I'd never seen before. "Person with Cricket 'as a name. This is Leah. I...woke up on a pile of boxes...not sure 'ow that 'appened. And 'ere I am."

33The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Peter

"Well, I think we know how I got here," I said.

"I don't!" the redhead snapped. "That's what I'm trying to figure out! How are you using magic without getting the scent of magic on you?!"

"I don't even know what you're talking about!" I snapped back. "It's not magic!"

"Then what the Hell do you call it?!"

"Energy." I crossed my arms.

"Wha...?"

"Soul energy."

"You're using magic, I'm sure of it," the girl said, narrowing her eyes. "Whatever you happen to call it. You stumbled on it somehow, and I'm revoking it!"

Great. I was stuck in a room with a girl who was bat-crap insane.

34The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am

"Uhm. I'm going to go ahead and agree with Peter on the whole 'it's not magic' thing..." I said uncertainly. I mean...It wasn't was it? The redhead kind of reminded me of a saner Riddle. "So..." I continued somewhat awkwardly. "I uhm. I think tht I should probably break you all out...Because...well...otherwise...You're going to be killed for theft as soon as the crematorium is up and running again. My shift ends in about an hour..." I turned to Peter and the red head chick. "You guys might wanna be all ninja invisible again for a bit..." I really had no plan...At all. I mean...clearly we'd be going to hide at my house for a while...but...My plan kinda looked like this: 1. Get out of prison 2. ??? 3. My house. That...that wasn't a good plan.

35The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Peter

I had never actually been invisible...but whatever.

"Give me one good reason why I should help two kids I don't even know!" the redhead snapped. She sure liked snapping.

"There isn't any good reason," I told her. "In fact, if you just walked out of here and completely forgot about all of this, I wouldn't care in the slightest."

"Oh no," she said, narrowing her eyes at me again, "you're not getting off that easily!" She continued to say stuff, but I ignored her and turned to T.Mor.

"I can get them out of here safely," I said to him, pulling my hood back low over my head. "Just need to know how to get to your house from here."

36The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

T.Mor:

Well. The red head seemed to be...Even more ninja-like than Peter. And Peter was a real ninja. I mean...Not literally. But like...Yeah. He was stealthy and such. "Uhm...Well...Ok." I said, not entirely sure about how he was going to do that, but figuring it was something that needed more than 3 minutes of explanation. "My house..." I was quite happy for once that I had killed the other two occupants. I would have been in so much trouble fo revealing this kind of information to prisoners. " So...You're going to leave through the front enterance of this place. Watch out for the rioters. They're kinda...Violent. Take a left onto the street with the big boarded up building that has a picture of Guy Fawkes plastered across it. Go down that street for two blocks, and turn onto the wickedly narrow street With the picture of a fish at the intersection. The place across from the abandoned fish market is my house. Just...blow the door in or something...My sister prolly won't let you in if you just knocked...She's trained not to allow strangers in." I said quickly, glancing back out into the hall. "I'll be there as soon as the shift changes...Yeah." I was kinda stressing out a bit. I tried to run a hand across my forehead but was met with the plastic of my mask. Right. Still on duty.

37The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Peter

"Um, right..." I went over the directions in my head. "Who's Guy Fawkes?"

"You don't know Guy Fawkes?" the redhead exclaimed, gawking at me. "Where do you come from, a cave?"

"A different universe," I said impatiently. This seemed to confuse her, which gave me a small feeling of satisfaction.

"I might as well go with you," the girl grumbled. "After all, I still need to confiscate whatever magic you've found!"

"Riiiight... Well, don't drag us down."

"Drag you down?" she laughed. "You'll be dragging me down!"

She reached into one of her pockets, pulling out a piece of chalk. She bent down to the ground, drawing some weird design on the floor. It was a circle, with various shapes and images inside of it. Yep...this girl sure was insane. She stood up again, apparently satisfied with her work, and put the chalk back in her pocket. She stepped onto the circle, put her hands out to the sides, and in a flash of crimson light...

...she instantly became invisible. And there was no trace of energy on her.

"What the--?!" I demanded, taking a step back in surprise.

"Magic, biznitches," a phantom voice spoke. It sounded like the girl was grinning. "Alright, who's next?"

38The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"that's....That's..." I couldn't help but stare...Not like she could see me staring at her being invisible. But still. "Holy expletives." I swore. Not really allowed on duty either...but apparently I was in a rule breaking mood today. "So...Yeah...I REALLY...Have to get back to..my desk...and do my job. Ok? See you soon." I said reluctantly. I didn't really want to go back to work now.

39The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Cricket
"Th' one time I actually get arrested, I didn't do anything! This is...I'm not even sure what this is," I said, staring at the place the new girl used to be. "A'right. Well. I might not 'ave power of flight but I've managed t' get out of places like this b'fore without consequence...that was a different crowd, but it shouldn't be too much more difficult."

40The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:44 pm

T.Mor:

I really hoped they knew what they were doing...All of them. If Mr.Face found them...I repressed a shudder as I left the cell. Mr.Face was something I did not want to think about at the moment. Oh crap...The hallways. I turned back around and ducked back into the cell. "Watch out for the hallways...they look a lot alike...Like...eerily alike. If door labels start turning to just braille...you're in the WRONG place...try to stay on ground level...and...erm...Yeah." I HAD to get back to my post...There were other prisoners yelling.

41The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Peter

"Alright," I said to T.Mor, nodding. "Meet you at your house, then."

"Are you three going to let me turn you invisible or not?" the girl asked impatiently. "It'll make this that much easier, you know."

I can still see her, Sesria thought smugly. She can hide her body, but she can't hide her life! She's moved from her previous position. Wanna freak her out? Turn to look at about...ten o' clock.

I did as she said, a slight grin on my face.

Leslie

What the Hell?!

"How do you know where I am?!" I demanded of the brown-haired boy.

"My soul told me," he replied, looking right at me. Well, it was actually hard to tell exactly where his eyes were pointed because of that hood. I couldn't see a whole lot of the top half of his face.

Which just made it worse.

"Your...wha...?" I shook my head. "Whatever! Somebody stand on the circle already! One at a time."

42The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Annaleah
I cocked my head and stepped curiously into the circle. "Out of curiousity, how does this work?" I was going to be invisible. Amazing! No one would believe the story back home, but I didn't have the intent to tell them anyhow...if I ever, well...did find home again. It was a bittersweet thought.

43The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:58 pm

T.Mor:

I confiscated more food. Really. I am a monster on duty...And I hate it. And yet...some part of me was happy that I got to eat today. Twice. When I wasn't suppoused to be. Without paying.

No. This was horrible. I couldn't be happy about that. I mean...ugh. Whatever. I hoped that they all made it home safe, and watched for the cell door to open. I left it unlocked for them. Them...Invisible people.

44The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Leslie

I raised my arms as the girl, Leah, stepped onto the circle; in a second burst of crimson light, she became invisible as well.

"I made modifications to the spell so that invisible people can see other invisible people," I told them. "Of course, that's not a problem for Soul-Boy here."

"Hey!"

Leah now appeared to me as she did before. Likewise, I would appear the same to her.

"Alright, next!"

45The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Annaleah
I could now see the invisible girl. Oi...that was an amazing oxymoron to be living. Cricket then stepped into the circle.

46The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Leslie

I raised my arms again, turning Cricket invisible as well.

"Okay, Soul-Boy, your turn," I said.

"My name is Peter," he retorted with a scowl.

"Remind me why I care."

With a grumble, he too walked onto the circle. I turned him invisible, giving a satisfied nod.

"Shall we be going, then?" he asked, annoyed.

"Yep," I said, walking over. "Just gotta demolish the spell-circle." I shooed him off with my hands, scuffling up the design on the floor until it was merely a smudged mess of chalk. "Alright, children, into the hallway!"

"Children?" Peter asked, still annoyed. He seemed to be annoyed a lot. "You don't look any older than me!"

This was a true statement. But looks weren't everything.

47The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Annaleah
"I prefer to be thought of as a short, particularily young-looking adult," I said with a slight smile.

"Short, particularily pretty adult," I heard Cricket say, and my cheeks flamed despite myself. Something I called a heart skip straight into embarrassment.

"Oh Cricket, why must--"

"Oh bother, why must we wait around when we should be getting th' 'ell out of 'ere?"

48The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:35 pm

T.Mor:

I could still hear them. That...That could be bad. I just waited though, until the door opened. Then I could maybe tell them. Before they left for upstairs. If Mr.Face could hear them, then they were toast.

49The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Leslie

"Whatever you prefer to be thought of," I told her, "you're still a child. So yes, getting the Hell out of here. Good plan. Let's carry it out, shall we?" I exited the room and turned into the hallway.

"If you're going to make this racket," Peter started, still annoyed, "I'll have to make us a soundproof shield."

I had no idea if he was being serious or not.

50The First Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Chat. Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

T.Mor:

I saw the door open. I got up and took a few steps toward them. "Guys...you have to be quiet. If Mr.Face hears you all...Well...Let's just say, Invisibility won't be much help." I said seriously, hoping they were still within earshot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum